Sunday 12 May 2013

Hollywood Bowl:Bowling Party

bowling shoes (mine are the Velcro because I have baby-sized feet)

how to make bowling shoes look cool
                                                    hair style of the day

                                                                              

                                          
Reynolds and Spender

                                          From left to right: Lucy, Emily, Katie, Tom and Me 

 
                                         

On Saturday, I went to a Bowling Party at the Hollywood Bowl for my friend Tom's birthday and it was sooooo great. It was really fun and funny and I really enjoyed myself. As you can see, everyone had the same shoes and mine were different because I have little feet. That's another thing, people are always asking me why do you have such small feet? And I look at them in confusing and say 'well I would look stupid with big feet wouldn't I? But that is off topic, also we ended up changing our bowling names to Hunger Games characters. Peeta is Tom, Prim is moi, Katniss is Lucy, Rue is Emily and Effie is Katie. You can put names to the faces by looking at the sixth picture from the top. Katie who you will also see in the fifth picture labelled Reynolds and Spender has a blog that is super duper awesome and has been blogging for a couple of months now. So click here and you will be able to read her blog about fashion and this day and read about a really awesome girl.

As you can see from the pictures of the back of my head, I have decided to a hairstyle of the day. But don't get you hopes up I'm not some hair guru but I do like doing hair and that is mine hairstyle of the day and I would call it a loopy ponytail with a braided side. (cool name right?) I will do a tutorial of that later on in time. That is all from me so love you muchly xx Bye!!

2 comments:

  1. wow my eyes look pretty cool in the 'reynolds and spender' photo and your cheekbones are outstanding! x

    ReplyDelete