Monday 20 May 2013

My week and the weekend 13th-19th of April

                                                     Hairstyle of the day- which
                                            was wavy hair made with plaiting your wet hair

Emily came round after school cool kids
 
another hairstyle courtesy of straighteners

Emily did my makeup

I know I look terrible but I just came
back from a Duke of Edinburgh
training weekend
 
 
Right well, where do I begin, oh yes my week, my busy week. Well on Monday, nothing really happened went to school and had my hair in a wavy style which is a nice and simple look for school and I quite like because I have naturally quite straight hair so it is different and I had two teeth taken out which is such fun. Then on Tuesday I had a Biology exam and well I think it went ok, well I hope because if I don't achieve a C grade or more I have to do 8 lessons of science next year:L. Then after school my friend Emily and I hung out at my place trying to finish a project but didn't get much done because we just end up gossiping and larking about really. On Wednesday nothing special happened, had straight hair for school went to volunteer at cleaning a school for Duke of Edinburgh, which I will get back to later. But on Thursday it was Tom's birthday and well I hope he had a wonderful day.
 
So my weekend was AMAZING!!! It was so good because I was on a D of E training weekend. Duke of Edinburgh award is something that was set up by the Duke of Edinburgh himself (Prince Phillip) for teenagers to achieve and to be awarded for if you do it. There are three stages of D of E, bronze silver and gold award which include difference stages of how to achieve them. I'm on my bronze award and for this you have to 3 months of volunteering, physical and a skill.
My three ones are....
Volunteering: cleaning at a school
Physical: Dancing
Skill- card making
 
The weekend was really good and I went with my friends and I shared a tent with Lucy and Emily. It was really tiring and a lot of hard work but it is was really enjoyable. I met some new people that always went to my school but didn't know and I'm glad about that and I also got to know people that I already knew better and they really surprised me. In that picture above I look a bit of a wreck and well you are not going to look your best after getting up at 7:00 in the morning on Saturday to travel to the campsite then hiking for 5 hours then getting at 5:00 in the morning. So well that is my week and weekend and my blog post about it, quite a long one, but what can I say my life is just so demanding. Love you muchly x 

No comments:

Post a Comment