Friday 10 May 2013

This is me

Right well this is my first blog.....not going to lie, pretty nervous. I got the idea from my friend and well I hope she likes it because I love her blog...my name is Katie and well I thought I would do some facts about myself and I decided to do 15. Now, you don't know how hard it is to think of 15 facts about myself. After the facts I will explain the name and what is going to be included in this blog...!! Here we go

1. My full name is Katie Ellen Spender (yes, like the song hey big spender)
2. I was born and live in Kent in England
3. I live with my mum, dad, and my older brother (also my dog and my rabbit)
4. I am very small for my age, I'm 15 and currently 5ft in height
5. I have to admit...I'm a massive directioner!!!!
6. I am a Potterhead (obsessed with Harry Potter)
7. I am obsessed with teddy bears
8. I have known my best friend for 14 years
9. I love to dance, sing, and act have been doing it for about 13 years now
10. My favourite word is muchly (see a connection)
11. I come across really outgoing but I can be really shy
12. Three words to describe me are: pink, fluffy and talkative
13. I am quite nerdy for so many reasons
14. I am scared of the dark (how wimpy is that)
15. I love shoes

right well, my interesting facts. Anyway the name of my blog was quite hard to think of and I thought of this because my favourite word is muchly, not quite sure why because it sounds cool...I don't know. Yeah so I love the word muchly and I have a lot of love to give so the name love you muchly appear. In this blog I will be talking about general life, about my week dancing any gossip and maybe some topics that have come to my attention throughout the week. So I will be posting every Friday and updating whenever I can because of school and hobbies. So I leave you with this love you muchly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment